vrijdag 1 november 2013

Janine Budding and patient advocay

I, Janine Budding, am an patient advocate.  As medical professional I was looking to us my influence in a different way, to the benefit of patients. Buy writing of deal with many aspects to patient advocacy, the range of backgrounds and interests of patient advocates is broad. Did you know that "Patient advocacy" is considered an up-and-coming career?  Entrepreneur Magazine and US News & World Report have both identified advocacy as a career that is coming into its own.


I guess you could say I have always been a patient advocate. I like to make a difference, help people, pull together influence thrgh twitter and my blog, myriads of activities, and help patients, friends, and colleagues achieve on health issues. Healthcare is so complex these days that nurses at the bedside can't do it all. Although nurses remain advocates, the complexity of healthcare today requires additional advocacy support. This is why patient advocacy as a discipline is so critical today.
 
Through MedicalFacts.nl I provide national healthcare platform for advance care planning and healthcare ethics through writing, speaking engagements, facilitation, and consultation for individuals or organizations to enhance their or others' self-determination. Helping people understand their need for an advance care plan and advocating for them and their families in its development is my personal core focus.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten